Apprentice / Trainee Mobile & Web Developer
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company and have the opportunity to work with experienced people and develop a future career.
What we are looking for
We know that at this stage in your career your experience will be limited. But what we are keen on is passion and enthusiasm! We want someone who is excited about coding, and gets great satisfaction at the thought of their work being used by people and businesses.
Key Attributes of the candidate
- Passionate about digital development
- Well organised and time effective
- Friendly and personable
- Good attention to detail
- Supporting the team with day to day running of projects
- Creating email templates, aesthetic front end changes, building simple websites
- Involved in testing websites, apps and systems
- Uploading content to websites
- Supporting the day to day office - such as preparing meeting rooms for clients, making sure office supplies are topped up
There are no prerequisite qualifications to this role.
But to take advantage of the Apprenticeship scheme with a local college you will need Maths and English level A-C.
What you will learn
- Source code management; Git, SVN, Build
- Mobile app development frameworks and principles (Android / iOS)
- Project Management / Agile
Progressively your guided learning will be transitioned to client work and you will have the opportunity to pair-program with team developers.
£12,000.00 / year
Our hours are between 9am - 5pm with the ability to offset these hours if you want to start/finish earlier or later.
- Modern work offices in Saltaire with free onsite parking
- Regular feedback and training sessions to help you develop
- External training and qualifications
- Unlimited tea, coffee, biscuits fruit, etc.
- Flexible working / Remote Working
How to apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Interviews will take place over video conferencing during COVID-19.
All CVs sent to us will be deleted from our internal systems once the role has been fulfilled or after 6 months - whichever occurs first.